Having successful entrepreneurs and subject matter experts at your side can accelerate the process and prevent you from making costly mistakes.
G.A.P. provides select companies who have innovative and scalable business ideas that have been validated with the opportunity to accelerate the launch of the company in the USA. The program capitalizes on VelocityTX’s coaches who have actual experience having launched over 25 companies themselves and helped hundreds of others do the same.
Relying on their personal expertise and a network of qualified subject matter experts, the team guides you through a structured series of milestones that will test the market, develop the best company structure, align you with distribution partners, and so much more as you begin to execute on your business strategy.
All applicants interested in this program will have to comply with the selection criteria of our strategic partners. As of today we have the G.A.P. program available in Chile, Brazil, and Colombia (coming soon). To apply please visit your country of choice website.
Incentives for Program Completion
G.A.P. Global businesses that become a USA company will be invited to present to become a portfolio company through the Velocity program and/or through an investment from the TRTF/VelocityTX McDermott Fund.
- G.A.P. Global is a 3 month, non-cohort, rolling enrollment program.
- Participants in G.A.P. Global will have 2 hours of daily programming with Coaches.
- Participants will be required to meet with local subject matter experts and mentors.
- Participants will be required to reach out to potential clients, stakeholders, etc.
- Weekly Office Hours with professional services partners (attorneys, CPAs, etc.)
Additional Program Benefits
- Use of VelocityTX facilities (conference rooms, open work space, etc.) as available.
- Uses the proprietary VelocityTX and Wendy Kennedy's So what? Who cares? Why you?® Methodology.
- None USA based businesses may qualify for housing and travel allowances.
Program Success Metrics
- Success in the G.A.P. Global program is usually in the form of a company that launches with sales. Business failure may occur but the lessons learned on the entrepreneurial journey is often invaluable.
- Participants in G.A.P. Global must complete the program within 3 months of entering the program.
- While in the G.A.P. Global program a business may pivot and enter (or re-enter) the Velocity360 program to work on the idea. G.A.P. Global participants are allowed two such re-entry into Velocity360 at no extra cost but the re-entry and exit must still happen in the 3-month duration.
Ready to start building on your idea? Let's plant the seed and transform your concept into a thriving business.Apply