Join our community of entrepreneurs to explore the potential through validated methodologies.
Velocity360 allows founders and entrepreneurs to explore startup ideas in terms of business viability through validated methodologies. Velocity360 gathers entrepreneurs at the same stage of development to deep dive on the challenges and opportunities, identify customer segments, define competitive advantages, and design a business strategy.
Velocity360 focuses on an idea, helping founders develop the insights necessary to determine whether to proceed, pivot, shelve, or abandon the idea. If the decision is to proceed, the strategies developed in the workshops will serve as the roadmap for the company to launch or the licensing strategy to pursue. It helps founders develop tools to communicate the value of the idea to early stakeholders and adopters including team members, investors, mentors, etc. As a tool for helping validate ideas, Velocity360 is an iterative program open to companies and individuals at all stages.
Founder must have an idea, technology or process with a high barrier to entry for competitors.
Founder must agree to attend workshops.
Founder must sign the client engagement agreement which includes a mutual non-disclosure agreement.
Incentives for Program Completion
Velocity360 graduates who, through their business presentation and strategies, are able to convince VelocityTX to become an early stakeholder will be accepted in VelocityTX’s G.A.P. program.
- Up to 8 weekly 2-3 hour sessions with significant work outside the workshops.
- Skills training to engage potential stakeholders (team members, investors, etc.)
- Weekly Office Hours with professional services partners (attorneys, CPAs, etc.)
Additional Program Benefits
- Use of VelocityTX facilities (conference rooms, open work space, etc.) as available.
- Uses the proprietary VelocityTX and Wendy Kennedy's So what? Who cares? Why you?® Methodology.
Program Success Metrics
- Success in the Velocity360 program is almost always guaranteed. A product or service idea that is abandoned is a savings for the founder or entrepreneur. Therefore, the metrics used to measure success are:
- Client launches a company around the idea or,
- Client decides to pursue a licensing path or,
- Client abandons or shelves the idea before or after the completion of the program which saves significant time and money or,
- Client pivots the idea, makes changes and restarts the process.
- Participants in Velocity360 must complete the program within 8 weeks excluding VelocityTX holidays.
- While in the Velocity360 program a business may pivot and enter (or re-enter) the program to work on the idea. Participants are allowed one such re-entry into Velocity360 at no extra cost.
Ready to start building on your idea? Let's plant the seed and transform your concept into a thriving business.Apply