Alamo Angels have 3 segments of membership:
Our members meet regularly to hear pitches, network and share resources and expertise. Members only see qualified deals, while also gaining access to co-investment opportunities with other members and angel networks.
We know that startups drive innovation in our economy, which is why supporting the startup community is one of our primary goals. We provide more than capital to entrepreneurs; we empower them with the tools for success.
Our members are made up of local business leaders and corporate sponsors coming together to build a stronger economy in our local community through strategic investment.
Apply - Companies apply using our standardized form and go through an initial screening.
Screen - Alamo Angels members review proposals to determine fit.
Pitch - Approved companies pitch at one of our quarterly or monthly meetings.
Finalize - Investors finalize terms, execute documents, and fund the deal.
Alamo Angels members receive access to national Angel Capital Association (ACA) events and resources
- Ecosystem Be a part of a network of over 100+ local business and community leaders accelerating San Antonio’s burgeoning startup community and creating jobs for tomorrow’s economy.
- Education Learn how to evaluate startups and build a diverse angel portfolio. Help mentor up-and-coming entrepeneurs as they develop the next breakthrough that disrupts and redefines their industries.
- Events Gain access to over 30+ events per year including pitch events, education luncheons, entrepeneur workshops, as well as state and national conferences through the Angel Capital Association.
- Requirements Abide by membership code of conduct.
Superior Deal Flow Alamo Angels’ national deal network sources over 300 deals per year offering investment opportunities across all industries & sectors.
Investment Benefits Co-invest with venture capital funds & other angel groups while leveraging the expertise of current members to vet potential investments.
Investment Syndicate Members can participate in the annual Investment Syndicate, which offers improved due diligence information & investment reporting.
Requirements Abide by membership code of conduct. Investing members must meet SEC Accreditation.
- $1,800/year individual or couple
- $2,500/year business/family office membership